TEACHING OF COMMERCE
Paper : VI&VII Gr-B(iii)
Time : Three Hours ] [ Maximum Marks : 100
Before answering the questions, candidates should ensure that they have been supplied
the correct and complete question paper. No complaint in this regard, will be
entertained after examination.
Note : Attempt five questions in all, selecting atleast one question from each Unit. Question No. 1 compulsary.
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Writw short notes on the following : 5*4=20
(a) Organisational Management,
(b) Use of Internet in Teaching of Commerce,
(c) Main Characteristics of Lecture Method,
(d) Item Analysis.
UNIT - I
2. Describe the aims and objectives of teaching Commerce in the schools. 20
3. What do you understand by multinational companies ? Prepare a pedagogical analysis on multinational companies. 20
UNIT - II
4. What is the importance of lesson planning ? Explain the necessary steps involved in the development of lesson
planning for teaching of Commerce. 20
5. What do you mean by teaching aids ? What is the importance of teaching aids in the teaching of Commerce ? Explain. 20
UNIT - III
6. What do you mean by discussion method ? How will you use it in teaching Commerce ? Also explain its advantages and limitations in teaching Commerce. 20
7. Explain the meaning of skill of stilulus variation. What are the components of this skill ? Explain them with the help of examples. 20
UNIT - IV
8. Define evaluation ? Discuss the need and importance of evaluation in teaching of Commerce. 20
9. What do you mean by essay type tests ? Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of essay type tests. 20
B.Ed Previous Question Papers of MD University, Rohtak