(February 10-11, 2014)
Department of Elementary Education
University of Delhi
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi -110021
In this light of the Concept note, Posters and Papers are invited in the area of Mathematics Pedagogy related to Explorative and Realistic Mathematics, Inquiry-based Teaching, Communicating, Collaborating and Innovations in Pedagogy, Teacher Preparedness, In-service and Pre-service Teacher Education in Mathematics, Situated Practices and Math as Cultural activity among others.
Guidelines for Sending Papers
· Abstract on the Paper within 500 word limit to be submitted by December 30, 2013
· Communication regarding accepted Papers shall be made by January 10, 2014.
· Papers to be submitted by January 30, 2014. on firstname.lastname@example.org
· Papers should contain basic information about the author including name, institutional affiliation, email id and contact number on the first page.
Guidelines for Sending Posters
· Abstract on the Poster within 150 word limit to be submitted by December 30, 2013
· Communication regarding accepted Abstracts of Posters shall be made by January 10, 2013.
· Poster specifications to be shared after acceptance of the Abstract. Posters to be submitted by January 30, 2014.
· Abstracts of Posters should contain basic information about the sender including name, institutional affiliation, email id and contact number.