Deadline for Abstracts Submission: December 5th, 2013 (included)
Abstract submission: www.inted2014.org/submit
You are invited to participate in INTED2014 (the 8th annual International
Technology, Education and Development Conference) that will be held in
Valencia (Spain), on the 10th, 11th and 12th of March, 2014.
INTED2014 will provide the ideal opportunity to present your projects and
experiences. It will be the perfect platform to discuss the latest developments in the field of teaching and learning methodologies, educational innovations and
new technologies applied to Education and Development.
A TRULY INTERNATIONAL EVENT
After 8 years, INTED has become an annual meeting point for lecturers,
researchers, professors, educational scientists and technologists. It will be attended by more than 650 delegates from 75 different countries.
There will be 3 presentation modalities: Oral, Poster or Virtual.
You can submit your abstracts proposals until December 5th, 2013.
Abstracts should be submitted online at www.inted2014.org/
- Present and disseminate projects about education and the emerging technologies
- Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation
- Create an international forum to discuss and exchange ideas about the latest innovations in education and research, applied to all fields and disciplines
Two ISBN publications (INTED2014 Abstracts and Proceedings) will be produced with all the accepted abstracts and papers. They will be sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
All accepted contributions will be indexed in Google Scholar and in the IATED Digital Library to form part of our database of innovative projects in Education
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 5th of December 2013 (included)
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: December 27th, 2013
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: January 23th, 2014 (included)
- Registration deadline for authors: January 23th, 2014 (included)
Additionally to your participation in INTED2014, you will have the occasion to
visit Valencia, a city on the Mediterranean Sea. Valencia is a city to enjoy, to walk and to discover. It has a large historical, cultural and leisure offer. Its old and modern architectural contrasts, excellent weather, golden sandy beaches, large natural parks and tasty gastronomy will make your stay unforgettable. More information is available athttp://iated.org/inted/tourism
Come and experience it for yourself!
We look forward to seeing you in Valencia.