INDIAN DALIT LITERATURE: CRITICAL RUMINATIONS
Manuscript is almost ready we require 27-29 papers in all. Pls send ur papers latest by 15 Nov,2014.Call me at 9992873801 before u start writing. Submission open only for these four works only latest by 15th Nov with fee submission:.
Dalit Autobiographical Narratives Siddhalingiah’s Ooru Keri by....???
Vasant Moon’s Growing up Untouchable...???
Dalit Life Projection in Daya Parwar’s Baluta by...???
Submit your paper to: email@example.com
Mob: (+91-9992873801, 8929399248, 9068814839)
Fee 2200 One copy free
Next book "Critical Essays on India Diaspora" submissions open
M.A., M Phil, UGC-NET, SET, HTET,
MPHW (Male), Art & Crafts Teacher, Shastri
2. Confusing Poetry ISBN: 978-81-8253-451-3
3. Poetry of Infirmities ISBN 978-14-8185-040-7
4. Gender Discourse in Indian Writings in English ISBN: 978-81-9075-136-0 (Rigi, Punjab)
5. Indian Writing in English: Critical Insights ISBN: 978-81-7273-914-0 Publisher Authorspress, Delhi
6. Indian Dalit Literature: Critical Ruminations ISBN 978-81-7273-965-2
7. Critical Essays on Indian Diaspora ISBN 978-81-7273-966-9
1. Pains and Pathos of the Underdogs in Arundhati Roy’s The God of Small Things by Dr. Sigma G R
2. Invincible Resistance of the Doubly Marginalized: An Appraisal of the Indefatigable Female in Mahasweta Devi’s “Draupadi” by Dr Sony & Dr. Soumya
3. Indian Dalit Writing in English: A Cry for Freedom by Dr. Anand Kumar
4. Location as Burden in Kalyana Rao’s Untouchable Spring by Dr. Zainul Abid Kotta
5. Marginalization in Laxman Bapu Mane’s Upara: An Outsider by Dr. Himanginee Kaushik
6. Excruciating Pangs of Untouchability in Om Prakash Valmiki’s Joothan: A Dalit’s Life by Dr. Narendra Kumar
7. A Journey from Silence to Resistance: Exploring Dalit Aesthetics in Rohinton Mistry’s A Fine Balance by Dr. Sumitra Singh
8. Dalit Repercussions in Mahashweta Devi’s Selected Stories by Sushil Sarkar
9. Sufferings Under Suppression In M. R. Anand’s Untouchable By Md Fukranul Hoque
10. Decadent Brahmanism In U. R. Anathamurthy’s Samskara: A Rite For A Dead Man By Jyoti Arora
11. Dalit Repercussions In Mahasweta Devi’s Short Story Outcast: Four Stories By Sushil Sarkar
12. Genetics And Lineage Of Dalit Literature: History And Prospects by Seema Rani
13. Bama’s Karukku An Unconventional Autobiography: A Quest For Identity by Patil Sangita Sharnappa
14. Pain, Anger and Agitation in Sharankumar Limbale's The Outcaste by Imrul Kayes Sarkar Alam
15. Visceral Impact of Caste-Discrimination in Arvind Adiga’s The White Tiger By Dr. Narendra Kumar
16. Poignant Narratives of Tribal People in Laxman Gaikwad’s Uchalya: The Branded by Dr. Archana Bhattacharjee
17. Dalit Perspectives in Baby Kamble’s The Prison We Broke by Basantharao Patil
18. Dalit Issues in Narendra Jadhav’s Outcaste by Dr. Himanginee Kaushik
19. Casteism in Arvind Adiga’s The White Tiger by Dr. Anand Kumar
20. Marginalised Voices in Raja Rao’s Kanthapura by Dr. Ratan Bhattacharjee
21. Untouchablity in Rabindra Nath Tagore’s Chandalika by Dr Sumitra
22. Caste Discrimination in Anita Desai’s The Inheritance of Loss by Bidhan Mondal
23. Exploitation in Mahashweta Devi’s Tuhin Majumdar & Nandini Maity
24. Raja Rao’s The Serpent and the Rope by Dr. Parmod Kumar
25. Subalternation in C.K. Janu’s Mother Forest by Dr. Abid Kotta
26. Dalit Narratives in Kancha Ilaia’s Why I am not a Hindu by Suruchi
27. Baby Kamble’s The Weave of My Life by …???
28. Dalit Autobiographical Narratives Siddhalingiah’s Ooru Keri by....???
29. Vasant Moon’s Growing up Untouchable...???
30. Dalit Perspectives in Jaydeep Sarangi’s Poetry by...???
31. Dalit Life Projection in Daya Parwar’s Baluta by...???