Education: Philosophical and Sociological Bases
Learner, Learning and Cognition
Secondary Education in India
Yoga Education/Environmental Education
Curriculum and School Mgt
Information Communication and Educational Technology
Teaching of Math
Teaching of Commerce
Teaching of Home Science
Teaching of English
Teaching of Sanskrit
Teaching of Computer Science
Teaching of Life Science
Teaching of Economics
Teaching of Geography
Teaching of Social Studies
Teaching of Physical Science
Teaching of History
Teaching of Hindi
May 28, 2015
B.Ed Annual Examination date sheet 2014-15
Time of Examination: - 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
May 14, 2015
Click here for buy online @ Rs. 228.00
Every after year, the Central Recruitment and Promotion Department conducts a written examination for recruitment of suitable candidates to the post of Probationary Officers (PO) in the State Bank of India (SBI) and its associated banks across India. Unlike its previous editions, SBI has added a new phase to the recruitment process and from this time, the recruitment process will be held in three phases andndash; Phase I: Preliminary Examination, Phase II: Main Examination and Phase III: Group Discussion and Interview. This book has been designed after a lot of research and analysis for the SBI PO Preliminary Examination (Phase I).
The present book has been divided into three sections namely English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability, each sub-divided into of chapters as per the syllabus of the SBI PO Phase I Preliminary Examination 2015. The book contains focussed study material and over 5000 Practice Questions spread across the three sections. The practice exercises have been divided into difficulty level I and II to help aspirants proceed gradually towards the difficult problems. The book also contains 12 Unit Tests in total to help aspirants evaluate themselves after preparing each unit. All the questions and study material covered in the book has been designed strictly according to the new examination pattern of SBI PO Phase I Preliminary Examination. The Reasoning Ability section has been further sub-divided into General Mental Ability, Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Other Sub-Topics. To help aspirants practice and self analyse their preparation, Model Paper and three Practice Sets designed strictly according to the new examination pattern have also been provided in the book.
As the book contains ample focussed study and practice material and has been designed strictly on the lines of the new examination pattern, it for sure will clear the doubts, satisfy the curiosity and will ultimately lead the aspirants to success in the upcoming SBI PO Phase I Preliminary Examination 2015.
Click here for buy online @ Rs. 228.00
May 9, 2015
Maharshi Dayanand University
INSTRUCTIONS FOR B.ED RE-APPEAR/ADDITIONAL/FAIL
- CLICK ON "FIRST TIME USER" AND ENTER YOUR REGISTRATION NO. OR ROLLNO.(AT YOUR ADMIT CARD)
- AFTER SUBMITTING THE ABOVE FIELD YOUR DATA WILL APPEAR ON SCREEN (NAME, FATHER NAME ETC).
- KINDLY SELECT THE TYPE OF EXAMS RE-APPEAR / ADDITIONAL / FAIL.
- THEN YOU SELECT ANY ONE PAPER SCHEME 800/900/1000/1100/9001. (KINDLY GET IT FROM YOUR DMC / INTERNET RESULT)
- AFTER THAT PAPER CODE AND SUBJECT NAME WILL BE SHOWN THERE.
- KINDLY SELECT THE PAPER CODE WHICH YOU WANT TO FILL.
- FEE WILL BE Rs. 700/-.
- KINDLY UPLOAD THE PHOTO / SIGNATURE IF NOT SHOWING.
- THEN CLICK ON OPTION "I DECLARE THAT ALL TERMS &CONDITIONS CORRECT".
- THEN CLICK ON SUBMIT BUTTON
- AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR FORM, A PRINT FORM WILL APPEAR(IN 3 COPIES) AND AMOUNT OF FEE IS SHOWN IN IT.
- TAKE THIS PRINT FORM AND SUBMIT THE FEE AT YOUR NEAREST AXIS BANK.
- AFTER THAT KINDLY SEND THE PAYMENT RECEIPT & YOUR COPY OF RESULT, PROOF OF BA (IN CASE OF B.ED ADDITIONAL ONLY) AT “ASST. REGISTRAR – R-IV, M.D.UNIVERSITY, ROHTAK.
- IF YOU ARE APPLYING FOR B.ED ADDITIONAL KINDLY SUBMIT PROOF OF GRADUATION & PROOF OF B.ED ALONG WITH YOUR FORM AT e-Governance Cell, GATE NO: 1, M D UNIVERSITY ROHTAK.
May 8, 2015
|BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (SUPP. EXAM DEC. 2014) 07 MAY 2015|
- **The Results displayed here subject to updation/correction. The final result will on DMC.
- 1- Enter your complete "Registration No" and "Roll Number" for searching.